Saturday, January 9, 2016

Foods that will make you gain weight

well, hello everyone.

I received comments from some acquaintances that I've gained weight tremendously. This sounds devastating to me. I managed to lose 13 kilograms five years ago, and I gained back the weight. Anyway, I would like to share with you the foods which made me fat. I ate a lot and I didn't go for workouts. Thanks to my family and friends for the mouth watering foods treats. Nasi lemak, nasi kerabu, burger, french, fries, ice creams, cakes, chocolate,all high calories foods (you name them). I am grateful for the treats but the issue was that I didn't have time to move actively. ( what an excuse right?). well, I have repented already and now I'm working actively on burning them all. Just wait and see.



























No comments: