Monday, December 26, 2011

Craving for desserts. I miss you macaroons!

Oh! I'm missing home already! I know it's so impossible to find desserts like macaroons or pavlova in places like Kuantan or Muadzam Shah.LOL! Maybe in the future?I miss food shopping at Empire and Subang Parade! Empire is a shopping gallery which you may find lots and lots of macaroons.or should I call them macarons?whatever. Some people spelled and pronounced  them as macarons while some pronounce them as macaroons. I'm sure we are still talking about the same desserts.LOL! I know they're toooooo sweet but I just love the taste. Ms Read has one of the best macaroons I have ever eaten. Ms Read does not only sells apparels and clothing but also macaroons? Cool!

I know it is too late to thank my sister for the macaroons she bought me for my birthday last August. Thank you so much darling sister. You know that I love you so much no matter what. You're the best sister and best friend anyone could have. Love you to bits!

Here are the macaroons my baby sister bought me for my last birthday!These macaroons were sold at Love Bazaar, Subang Parade.They're colorful and delicious! Macaroons will also be as one of my wish list for my next year's birthday present.LOL!


P/S: I just had nasi lemak, roti canai and some butter cakes for breakfast this morning.Isn't that too heavy? Darn! I feel guilty now. How much calories do I need to burn to burn all the food I have eaten? Taebo sounds great! Happy holiday everyone =)

No comments: