Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feel protected?

Well, speaking of which, I registered for medical insurance for myself recently.owhhhhyeah! you read that! I just got an insurance for myself you all!Unbelievable! Ever since I was small, I always doubt these insurance agents who used to go after my parents to buy this and that, pick this package and that package.sighs* I talked to myself, "Aren't they feeling exhausted and embarrassed to keep pushing people purchasing this whole insurance things? I doubted these whole insurance package with so many promises and benefits that are too good to be true.

As I grew up, year by year I learned so many things about life. I never had the difficulties in managing money when I was under my parents' obligation since my parents would give anything I wanted to buy. No need to think of the whole expenditures and spending, running errands and stuffs. As  I have worked and gaining money all by myself for more than a year already, I learned so many things about obligations, responsibilities and life! yes! life! After a year of working, a found out that I need the insurance in order to reduce the possibilities of paying higher medical costs in case I would be in dire consequences related to accidents or any illnesses. After all, insurance is about managing risk, as I have learned finance so much. Plus, this is one opportunity for me to donate more money to my beloved parents if anything happens to me.We never know right?Allah knows best. So,yes! I have officially registered for Prudential Takaful Insurance. I picked the basic Takaful package plus with Takaful savings package.I upgraded some of the things in my package. haha.so , there you go. More obligations apparently!Owh money money! Speaking of money, we just  got paid today! Just got paid, Friday Night ( feels like singing that favorite boyband of mine song, Nsync, it's a really cool song,you know. Love it!) and I feel like dancing right now.trahaha!

Speaking of expenditures and spending. These are the costs that incurred every month, deducted from my accounts without my knowings.Just kidding,LOL!Let's check it out:



My Drop-Dead- Gorgeous White Horse: RM 730


Insurance: RM 170


Beloved Parents: RM 400


Phone: RM 30


Petrol gas: RM 60


House rent: RM 100




Electricity and Water: RM 30


Hair and Beauty Care (Bajet boleh cun macam Alyssa Milano lah kunun): RM 100





Food and beverages :RM 300


Total: RM 1920/-

This calculation is regardless of all the personal shopping for shoes, clothes, entertainment, rare car service, road tax and things.Darn it! and my salary is only RM ****!


RM **** -RM1920= RM**. Only RM** left???????homaigosshhhh! How am I going to spend for my extra extra shopping???????No more 'shop tilll you drop' okay!Wake up wake up!That RM** should go to my savings.

Bila mau kaya macam Richie Rich kalau ini macam!Wahai Cik Adik, silalah bersyukur dengan apa yang anda ada dan usaha keras untuk dapat apa yang dimahukan.Gambate!

4 comments:

Ahada Aihara said...

Kauthar,
When rambling about expenditures and spending, i'll miss kuantan life since there's no much cost incurred as compared to putrjaya... huhuhuhu

emma rashid said...

ahha..wow such a beautiful blog..well, hw much we earned still not enough..d more we earned, more we spent..haish..mmg tak kaya la..:(

KN said...

Hi Ahada!come back to Kuantan then.haha. rasa macam pelbagai benda kena bayar ni, lagi2 baru ni baru renew road tax and insurance kereta yang nak dekat RM 1000.

KN said...

Oh Hi Ema! What a surprise!How did you noticed about the existence of my blog?serius, ingat tak ada orang tahu sangat link blog I ni.ehehehehe.anyway thanks for the compliment. I ni bukan pandai IT pun nak tambah and hias macam- macam.buat sekadar yang tahu sahaja.ehehehehe=)